About Me

My Blog List

Friday, July 13, 2012

A word about this site

I'm 25, and a college student. I'm a veteran of the US Navy, and I've sailed from Jacksonville, FL east to Yokosuka, Japan and back. Along the way I've been to just about every friendly country possible, including some stops in the Black Sea and some places as exotic as Singapore. I have quite literally eaten and drank my way around the world, so cooking, drinking wine, and playing with fun technology are all large parts of my life. I decided, on the advice of a few friends, to compile all of my love for food and drink, so that you all can enjoy it too. So, I present to you, Life Is Too Short To Eat Crappy Food. A guide to all things tasty and how to cook them, explained to you in layman's terms and cooked in an every day kitchen. Bon Appetit! 

0 comments: